Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting Rid Of Rubbish


It's so nice that when you buy DVD's that there are places to sell the stuff off when you don't want it around. I did just that last week.

My Harry Potter collection went first. I really got sick of it...especially after that author said Dumbledore was gay...You know, I am sooo sick of how that community pushes their life style down everyone's throats. My thing is...WHO GIVES A SHIT! It was a nice set of movies without putting that crap out.

Then I dumped the Pirates of The Caribbean collection along with the rest of the Disney stray movies.....Remember...."The Black Queen Trumps All"

Oh yer and what was left of Whatz-Her-Faces junk was dumped off too. There was one CD I couldn't ditch. It's a rare edition of an older release. I may just sell it on Ebay to see what I can get for it. It was worth nothing at Hastings....or I may just chuck in in the dumpster.

No comments: