Monday, October 13, 2008

A Jouney

It was a short time ago a friend emailed me with an experience she had when she visited Versailles. She had gone into an area that wasn't normally visited by tourists and had a vision of blood on a white marble pillar. She was told this was where the bread women broke into the palace and murdered several people on Oct 5th, 1789. All in the name of the madness called The Revolution.

This story stuck in the back of my mind. And since this person seems to be able to psychically read me remotely since she lives a couple of thousand miles away, I wondered if she was picking up on a lifetime of mine.

I never studied this time, so on the way to work, I ran a brief search. I ran accross a woman of note, but it seems I was on the wrong path. I wasn't in any rush so I waited.........

No comments: