Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome--To My New Family

Some people have said that, concerning 2 people who have been in my life entirely too long, that I never have anything good to say about them.I've had a change of heart and I want to change that right now. After all considering their age, whose total, combined, would put you into the year 1848, once they have their birthdays, this year, that is..... In 1848 King Louis Philip, the last King of France, abdicated 2 days after yet another revolution hit France on February 22nd. This Bourbon king was the direct linage of the off spring of Louis XIV and Madam de Montespan..........Go figure that the reference to 2/22 would figure in yet another Louis would go down.

So to Julie Andrews and Blake Edwards, I want to declare as of this date, that I consider both of you my spiritual parents. Much like Delia was to Damian in Omen IV--The Awakening. You have taught me so much since you came into my life. And since everyone in my actual family is dead. I want to welcome you in to join their ranks.

In closing I want to give them special credit where credit is due. On January 27th the 400th edition of Mary Poppins came out......A must have for people who care. Needless to say I didn't buy into it.

And coming soon Pink Panther 2 will make it's debute on February 6th.......No comment Blackie. But I hope you like how the 2/22 depictation turned out on the PP Sony site. Very Clever!

No comments: