Sunday, June 1, 2008

Got Burned?



Wow! Today was a busy day.

June 1 2008

Universal Studios goes up in flames.

Yves Saint Laurant drops dead in Paris as the studio burns.

And the tie ins from Hell are....Universal Studios was my old studio when I lived a lifetime as Maria Montez. Today is what I call My Birthday Minus Zero. In this lifetime.....I wonder how close the fire was to the Pool of Midnight?

Yves link to Hell was that he was costume designer on both, the first Pink Panther movie and another one...Notre Dame de Paris....This is where La Voisin was drug to confess to a priest her sins to God, before humanity burned her at the stake. She did not confess but cursed God and all concerned.

A few other Hellish contenders from last month was as follows:

Thursday May 15th--Bob Florence and Alexander Courage both orchestrator for Julie Andrews.

Thursday May 22--I think we are missing someone here. Will update when information becomes available..I can't imagine that this date was skipped even if there were two for the prior Thursday.

Thursday May 29th--Harvey Korman croaks...he was in 2 of Blake Edwards' Pink Panther movies...How 'bout that!

Now why is Thurday so important for the not so merry month of May???...Cause a sweet bird baby, named Tiffany, died violently on a Thursday May 8th.



No comments: