Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wishing Away A Star

If this just doesn't beat all...The other day I visited good old JA Online. The first time in a long time and I saw something I just need to comment on especially since I saw it the following posts were deleted. Anyway one of her fans had a dream about Carol Burnett dying (see below) and being so confident that dreams of the such meant the oposite, the little cookoos of doom chirped in saying they wanted to have a dream of what's her face dropping dead...The others were the parts deleted, it was left in the original post but all there after were dumped.

Oh my dear...You have such loyal fans who want to see you 6 feet under...It is just so heart warming!

Too bad they don't know what a pregonative dream is....And the power of affirmations...But then they know everything.

"So long....farewell....auf Wiedersehen...adieu...."






doracatulla
Queen Clarisse OfflinePosts: 686
♥ Tea party ♥

Re: Dreams with our Dame
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2008, 01:49:02 pm »
Quote
Maria, your dream was soooo awesome! Damned dog that waked you up Last night I've dreamt about Julie, but unfortanetely my dream wasn't as long as yours. And it wasn't so happy, because in my dream Carol has died!!! And Julie was there, and me too (I don't know how could I get there, but in our dreams everything is possible), we cried, and Julie seemed to be inconsolable what I understood very well, because she's lost her best friend... She said something about their friendship and Carol which I can't clearly remember, then I woke up. But here comes the positive part: When we dream of a death it means long life! If someone dies in a dream, that means he/she will live so long! I believe in dream-analyzing. So Carol will live a very long life!!!! That's why I'm happy I've dreamt these. I hope someday I will dream about Julie's death... Just don't get me wrong... Then she would live sooo long as well. But I know she will! Let's hope they'll have sooooo many years left! At least 30 or even more

No comments: