Wednesday, February 24, 2010

O2--Such A Thriller!

I found something most interesting just now. I don't know what led me to it, but the Curse on Cleo is taking an interesting turn. I wanted to see Michael Jackson's Captain Eo, so I went to You Tube...Where else! Then after viewing both parts I saw about the 'This Is It' Tour being announced on March  5th. at the O2 in London....This was definitely an Oh Crap moment. You see my old chum over there on the side bar is doing her concert at the O2 on May 8th.....Now look at those dates. Everything is symbology when it comes to magick and curses and all. Okay look closely. 3/5 for MJ-----he died before he got to do it as we all know. I venture to say that because of that painting he was going to sell when he died of Cleo dying. Now JA's date 5/8....See it?

3/5---5/8 Reverse the date and crack the 8. It's one in the same. The Ptolemy symbol was the Pharos Lighthouse. Part of it was 8 sided, the octagon the major symbol concerning Ptolemy Royalty. 8 standing for Eternity.

Oh well............

No comments: