Thursday, February 18, 2010

Warning Shot Launched....And Denied

As I said I left messages for all concerned on Twitter about the curse. Only one decided I need to be blocked because of either disbelief or stupidity.....or worse just shear arrogence. This person shall be un-named. But I went to her actual website and got a direct email. I sent the email yesterday. If she got it. Fine...If she didn't. Fine. But I did what I was suposed to. The right thing so to speak. More than what this person deserves. Personally I could care less what happens to her. But I was always the bigger person, in all lifetimes..........While that person hid in the shadows doing dirt.

Tut had a rather lame curse compaired to the Cleopatra Curse.............Hah! the computer just froze out when I wrote that last sentence........Em you'd better relay this message to mum......The curse of the Pharos is alive and well.

No comments: