Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Living To 150

Barbara Walters is doing a special at this very moment on the theory that humans could live to be 150. My take on this is that if it could come true it would only be for the wealthy. The piggish vermin that has inhabited this planet to millenniums. The ones who keep most of the world in poverty and stupidity to feather their nests. I worked for one such person when my home burned last year.....She fired me immediately and karma, if you want to call it that, killed her on the reverse of my birthday this year.....So Saaad!...My Baaad!

This person thought she could do as she pleased cause she had money. She took and cheated people, though you would never know by her obit, that she anything but a saint. In the end she rots as much as any poor person in the grave.

We do not need this kind of soul to keep on forever.

I think it is humanity's innate evil that makes it fear the other side. Over there they cannot pretend to be anything but what they are. With the physical shell on, they can use it to hide their rotted souls. So they seek to live on and on, just to evade the real truth of themselves.

No comments: