Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ooops SHE Did It Again!

Since I was stuck at home, I watched Julie on GMA & Regis...And in the USUAL Julie Andrews style she skirted the controversial parts of the book entirely. She may have opened up in the written word but she clammed up when she was LIVE today. She just glossed over the drunken parents and never brought up her illegitimacy..........You know what I think, I think she would have been too afraid to show some REAL negative emotions in front of everyone . Talk about repressed. She has every right to vent. Or is it that the American audience is so weak, that they can't assimilate the possibility that Mary Poppins ain't perfect and had a hard time growing up.

I can well expect if she publishes the second half of her autobiography that she will gloss over what broke her and Tony Walton up...That would be expected since she wouldn't say anything to upset Emma. But don't look for it to come out before Blake Edwards dies, unless there is pure pap in part two, she wouldn't say what she wants to if he's still alive.

I noticed, like it wasn't big enough, that there was a poster of Julie as a kid riding a bike with a skinned knee on the GMA interview...That was the same knee I banged up Saturday, only I got a nice sized piece of flesh knocked out of my knee.

No comments: