Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ouija Magick

I made a ouoja board from an antique bed table. Being that they are from sick old people and whom ever probably died at it, I thought it would be a goodchoice....and it was. it works so well it's pathetic. What I did as something different was to give it a glass topper, it conducts energy better. I also did certain things to it to make it for avery specific usage for me. The same for the special black velvet throw to sit on while it's being used.Since it was not for everyday usage, I used the throw over a shelf...Big mistake! I had an aquarium on it and no matter what I did, everything died in it...over and over again. I had successful aquariums in my old office, so I did know what to do. But I couldn't figure out what was wrong, forgetting entirely how the cloth was consecrated.

Some time later, still not catching on, I got some parakeets and put their cage....Guess where? I got home from work and found one dead as a doornail with the other three huddled on a perch over it......Then I caught on and moved them to the other room in a different cage. Lesson to be learned....Never use something to contact the dead aroundthe living.The board is displayed on the wall in my bedroom. It's fine there, for the simple reason, it keeps my neighbor in check. He tends to think everyone likes hearing his music full blast in the middle of the night.My board broke his stereo once and even though he eventually got another one, when it gets a bit loud, it's odd, I don't know quite how to explain it. But he turns it off soon after.

My Bad!

No comments: