Wednesday, March 12, 2008

When I'm Calling You......

I want to touch on this quote out of The Daily Mail.

"and that she feared that she herself could go insane aged 14. "I began to hear voices in my head at night, a crazy chatter, and I worried that I might go mad," she wrote. "

Jools...What was The message? Was it."Kill Pop!" ?

Julie has mistakenly thought that she was going crazy. But I know for a fact she wasn't. When she was a younger child, she liked to play with Ouija boards. So many people think this is a toy. It isn't a toy. And in the wrong hands, usually that of a child, they put up the dis incarnate and think because they put the board in the closet that the spirit went away. if you do not have the ability to close the door between sides, then that window stays open.

So in a time of stress she started to hear voices. This was her weak point in her life, and someone or something stepped in and just made a bad situation worse.

I can just imagine an errant dis incarnate spirit of another molestation victim, who was perhaps even killed in the act, would have been filling her head with messages. because she was going though the same thing, that would be the type of spirit she would have drawn.

Though Julie has always held so much faith in psychoanalysts, I think they are a dangerous lot. They think only in the here and now and don't think anything that is out of the norm even exists. So many have a God like complex, thinking that with their wisdom and usually some sort of batch of drugs, that they can cure the world.

No comments: