Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day?

Well I've been busy for a while, but do the spirits rest because I'm not paying attention?.........NO!

My cockateils seemed to be the focus of it. Samara and Samarkand had eggs several weeks ago, Nothing came of it. They just ended up broken. They tried again. And she had four more eggs. I came home one night after work and hew was dead looking up like someone had stomped him when he died. Now female teils don't show aggression. But Samara did. her mate was dead and a fewof his feathers were laying about the cage.

Now she is a single mum. She was dilligant and on April 17th her first baby emerged. Then the next day another came out and a third hatched the next day. The 4th egg took a while to come about. And in the mean time the tird one had died within a day and the same happened to the fourth when she finally was born. Not lasting even a day. Both babies were buried with their dad. The first two were doing well.....Up until someone pecked a hole in her crop and she died.

And then there was one....Since I named mom after the supernatural character in 'The Ring' I named her daughter Tiffany from the Chucky movies. All was well until she hit the 22nd day of life. I came home from work and looked in on her. She was fine and since I was tired I sat down and a short time later I see one of my Kitties....Named Valentina too....Running out of the room with something in her mouth. To this day I do not know if Tiffany somehow wiggled through the bars or Val grabbed her and pulled her through the. Though I don't know how since the bars are 1" apart and she was a fat heathy baby.

I buried her and checked on the internet to see if something odd was going on. YES! Just about the time I saw Valentina run from from the bedroom with little Tiff, an article was posted (10 min to midnight) about a new version of Camelot being performed at Lincoln Center. Gabriel Byrne, who played the Devil in End Of Days was playing Arthur. In fact in his youth his first role was as King Pendragon......It seemed it was filmed and was shown live, not here, time difference you know, on PBS starting at 1:30. it's interesting to note that my wicked ring was at Julie Andrews' Camelot in 1960. This was the first time IT saw the cursed show since then...Would that be a bit of a recharge for it???

Other things of note in this whole tale of terror. Robert Goulet's Daughter, who was born during the run of Camelot died the day Tiffany was born.

And today Dottie Rambo, the gospel/country sing was killed in a bus crash. She was on the way to a mother's day concert. Her birthday was 3/2..That makes it 3-2's or 2/22.

Also the night Tiffany died, I decided to take a peak at JA's Home bio....It was the first time I decided to even touch it. The store I worked at has carried it all along. I was looking at the Camelot section....cause I pondered the question...What if the story, which is an old one about Richard Burton, coming on to her.....Was only a smoke screen to avoid talking about Goulet. Maybe Julie...Like Guenivere had the hots for Lancelot. There was even talk on her forum that the looks they exchanged, even in later years, was more like that of a lover than of a friend.

No comments: