Thursday, May 22, 2008

Was Mickey Really A Rat?

No I'm not ragging on Disney again. But I was wondering if Mickey wasn't really a rat. I mean, look at him, he's much more rat like. We should be calling him Ricky Rat instead.

I guess especially at the time, a rat couldn't be a good guy.

I have nothing against rats at all. In fact I have 6 sweet little rat gals. I got them a while back. I call them my Parisian Rat Pack. It's funny, as I was accumulating them over a weeks time, I left on a picture of Frankie's Rat pack on my computer and went out. It was when I got my last two girls and a hotel in Vegas caught fire a bit. I think it was called the Monte Carlo. No one was hurt. It's near the Bellagio where a certain old rancid couple spent one of their wedding anniversaries. Rumor had it that they were seen yelling at each other down the hall as they went back to their room in the middle of the night after the party...Gawd where is the paparazzi when you need them!

Something else happened each time I bought a rat, but I'm not putting what happened here. It's in the secret section to the La Voisin Forum...Oh well too bad you'll never know....Someone had told La Voisin to let the Rats be your friends...And guess what? It works!

No comments: