Thursday, May 15, 2008

Live And Let Die

Ten years ago, on May 13th, my mother died. On the 31st I had my 'special' ring back, from many lifetimes. This year as the energies decreed on the 13th, a like person would die. His name was John Philip Law. He was born the day I died last lifetime, in 1951..September 7th. It was reported I drowned, but I was shoved under by a loved one. He even did a movie in 1976 Target of An Assassin aka 'Portrait of an Assassin', which I had done myself in 1951...Who was I? Go look it up, lazy butt, IMDB.COM will supply the answers.

Last year, because of the mechanization's of 'ONE', when it was the 13th in Paris, I had a fire the 12th, at sunset, that destroyed my home and family. That 'ONE' will not get her way anymore.

Riddle: "When Angels Die...Old Queens Lie." What does this mean?

No comments: